This End User license Agreement shall deem to be the governing agreement between www.kidstracker.io (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us”, “kidstracker” as the context may require) and the user of kidstracker services (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “user” as the context may require)
- Information Tracking
- Registration of User
- Preservation of monitored information
- Website Security
- Third Party Links
kidstracker respects and realizes importance of protective your privacy and Website is committed to protecting your Privacy Rights to fullest possible extend. This Section classifies the information kidstracker collect from you while you use the Services of this kidstracker and the mode and manner the same is used by the Website.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
3. Information Tracking
kidstracker Website may automatically collects non-personally identifiable information about you in a several ways, which includes tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings, most-recently visited URL, Operating System, date and time, your preference and choices and saved options subject to your browser settings.
Website use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer its Web site.
4. Registration of User
- You are required to register on the Kidstracker to avail the services provided BY Kidstracker, for which you are required to submit all your personal identifiable data and information. Kidstracker stores all this personal information on its personal database. Such personal data you provide will not be sold, or made available to any third party website, that is not associated, linked or affiliated with this Website.
- Kidstracker may use information collected to deliver to you information about the site and promotional material regarding its services. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary.
- Your User Name and Password will remain confidential to you, and Kidstracker will never ask you to reveal your password to itself or any third party whatsoever.
- Kidstracker do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people.
- YouR information may be provided to partners/affiliates/subsidiary Companies of Kidstracker who work on behalf of or with Kidstracker under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Kidstracker to communicate with you about offers from Kidstracker and its marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We shall be bound to disclose any of your personal information provided by you, pursuant to any courts order, or any statutory authority empowered to order such disclosure.
- You information may be shared by us with any Investigation Agency with a view to investigate suspicious activity, fraud or any malicious or illegal activity that may have been committed .
- All the information that you provide may be used by Kidstracker for analysis of its services, researching markets, traffic, prevailing trends, or for any other aspect as it may deem fit, and for that purpose Kidstracker may make any such data available to analysis under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Kidstracker do not store or keep credit card data in a location that is accessible via the Internet. Once a credit card transaction has been completed, all credit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the data/credit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the on-line transaction and to ensure the maximum security. Kidstracker uses maximum security as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money do not fall in the wrong hands.
- Kidstracker shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
5. Preservation of monitored information
Kidstracker Applications may collect sensitive and personal information of targets, which are stored on private servers. Kidstracker do not sell use or view this information. they are stored on servers as it is and can be only viewed by the users. Kidstracker do not assume any liability in the event of leak of any such information from the end of user.
6. Website Security
Our site has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, Website will take all reasonable steps to insure the safety of your personal information.v
7. Third Party Links
Our Web site contains links to other Web sites. Website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.