These Settings must be properly configured to keep Kids Tracker app working.
1) Settings =>> Battery and device care =>> Battery
- Background usage limits =>>Put unused apps to sleep => Turn OFF
- More battery settings =>>Adaptive battery => Turn OFF
2) Settings =>> Battery and device care =>> Menu button=> Select Automation
- Auto optimize daily => Turn OFF
- Adaptive power saving => Turn OFF
3) Settings => Battery and device care => Memory => Excludes apps => Add apps => « Security Services » => Add
4) Settings =>>Apps => « Security Services » => Mobile data => Allow background data usage & Allow data usage while Data saver is on => Turn ON
5) Settings => Apps => « Security Services » => Permissions => Location => Allow all the time
6) Hide app on the home screen
- Swipe up to open the App Drawer from the home screen
- Tap the three dots on the top-right edge of the screen
- Select “Settings” => Select “Hide apps“
- Select “Security Services“
Leave A Comment?